Our firm has provided building services to the aged care industry for over 20 years. Being a family run business we understand the importance of having neat, tidy and well mannered tradespersons working within retirement complexes. Our staff are mindful of the needs of the elderly and respect the peaceful nature that exists within every village.
Some of the services we offer:
- New residential homes to established and new retirement villages.
- Refurbishments and alterations to nursing homes and retirement units.
- Building maintenance for hostels & retirement villages.
For a personal discussion on how we can assist your retirement complex please call Brad Spinelli.
Some of the villages we have provided building services for:
- Park Hall Retirement Village – Iron way Wodonga
- Riverwood Village – Padman Drive West Albury
- UPA MurrayVale complex – Wagga Rd Lavington
- St Matthews complex – Cahill Place Central Albury
- Oolong Hostel – Howlong
- O’Connell Gardens – Lavington
- Jindera Aged Care Hostel
- Myoora Homestead Henty
- Holbrook Aged Care Hostel